Dietary Icons for Food Bloggers
Recipe Key adds visual content indicators and icon links in your posts by integrating with your categories and tags. Links provide users access to categories/tags to similiar content while giving your readers quick understanding of the content they are about to read.
Key Benefits Snapshot
- Customize Category, Tag, Display Names and Colors
- Use Additional Icons or Select a Style with No Icons.
- Use with ANY of your Customized Categories or Tags.
- Customize with your brand colors.
- Order/Position Icons in any order.
- Add Recipe Key Anywhere with ShortCode widget.
- Integrate with your Recipe Card.
- WooCommerce Integration.
- Display on Archive Pages, Search Pages, Category / Tag Pages and Front Page.
- Build Better Site Navigation!
- WCAG/ADA Focused!
- Naturally Increase Page Views!
- Premium Icons!
- Lightning Fast & Simple!
- Completely independent of your recipe plugin!
- Minimal Setup – Most websites can be set up in minutes!
- Improve User Experience!
- Decrease Bounce Rate!
- Supports Any Language!
- Easy Customization! (see Installation page)
- Tested and verified on WordPress 4.x and 5.0+
See how easy Recipe Key is to set up
Common Questions About Recipe Key
Does Recipe Key Premium work with the Gutenberg editor?
Yes, Recipe Key works with both the Classic and Gutenberg editors.
Can I use Recipe Key Premium on my WordPress.com site?
No. You must have a WordPress.org installation in order to run Recipe Key Premium Plugin.
Does Recipe Key Premium work with Genesis Framework?
Yes! In Addition, for Foodie Pro Theme users, Recipe Key expands on Foodie Pro’s feature post widget so you can display Recipe Key icons with Foodie Pro’s Feature Posts Widget
What Dietary Icons are included in Recipe Key Premium?
We are always adding more dietary icons and kitchen icons to Recipe Key. Below are the icons available with Recipe Key Premium. To see more styles check out the Recipe Key style examples page.
How does support work?
Simply login to your account and contact customer support through the support form.
Can I use Recipe Key Premium on sites for clients?
Yes! Please note that client domains count toward your licensed domain usage. If you need more domains, you can purchase additional licenses at any time.
What will happen to my plugin(s) if my Recipe Key license expires?
If your license expires, your plugin(s) will still work, but they will no longer receive automatic updates. In addition, you will not be able to download Recipe Key or contact support until your license is renewed.
Can Recipe Key be used with any language?
Yes! Because Recipe Key’s category and tags are 100% customizable, you can use any language.
Do you offer refunds?
Recipe Key comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
To begin the refund process, simply open a request in the Customer Support, and we will process your refund as quickly as possible.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions about purchasing Recipe Key, feel free to contact us.
What is include when I purchase Recipe Key Premium?
- 1 Website License
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year of Support & Updates