These terms & conditions apply to the update and support services provided by PANCAKEWARRIORS LLC dba Recipe Key to you as a licensee of any GPL-licensed software provided by Recipe Key for which you have paid the applicable fees.
Support services. Recipe Key will provide a reasonable level of technical and end-user support regarding the software via e-mail and other channels as announced from time to time. Availability and manner of contacting will be published on the Recipe Key website and other channels.
Update services. Recipe Key will from time to time release updates to the software that improve functionality or address bugs or limitations. Further, at your request Recipe Key will strive to create updates that address issues identified by you, if reasonable and within the scope of the software. Such updates will be owned by Recipe Key and made available under the GPL license as with all Recipe Key software and updates thereto.
Consideration. Support and updates are only available for any software for which you have paid the applicable fees. For the first twelve months of this agreement, an initial fee is due. For subsequent months further fees are due as announced by Recipe Key. Fees are due in advance and must be paid in the manner(s) as indicated by Recipe Key. In most cases, refunds are available up to 14 days after payment. Recipe Key may once every payment period adjust the fees for the next payment period.
Recipe Key reserves the right to limit its service in case
- The website(s) in question contain(s) explicit or offensive content
- You or your staff does not behave in a civil manner towards Recipe Key personnel
- You repeatedly make demands that are unreasonable or clearly outside the scope of the contract
Confidentiality. Recipe Key shall keep strictly confidential all non-public information from you it may collect in connection with your use of the software. No obligation for confidentiality exists regarding any input for suggested updates.
No personal data. You shall not provide Recipe Key with any personal data (EU/GDPR) or personally identifiable information (USA) unless specifically authorized in writing beforehand. If you do, you shall fully indemnify Recipe Key for all costs and damages associated with its processing and removal, including administrative fines and costs of secure deletion.
Limitation of liability. Except in case of intentional misconduct or gross negligence, Recipe Key accepts no liability for any damages caused in connection with the services under this agreement. This includes but is not limited to damages in the form of data loss, failure to operate, lost revenue or missed profits.
Term. The agreement is entered into on the day your initial fee payment is received by Recipe Key and remains in force for an initial one month period. Upon receipt of further payments, the agreement is renewed for a successive period equal in length to the initial period. Both you and Recipe Key can cancel anytime with effect at the end of the then-current term.
Discounts. Any discounts only apply to the first term of the purchased subscription.
Law and venue. Any disputes in connection with this agreement are governed by the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
Recipe Key software is made available under the GPL license
The GNU General Public License is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works. You can find the entire text of the license here.
Additional terms apply
In the light of Article 7 of the GPL license, the following additional terms apply:
- You are prohibited to make misrepresentations of the origin of that material, or to require that modified versions of such material be marked in reasonable ways as different from the original version;
- You are limited in the use for publicity purposes of names of licensors or authors of the material;
- You are declined any grant of rights under trademark law for use of the trade names, trademarks, or service marks of Recipe Key;
- You are required to indemnify licensors and authors of that material by anyone who conveys the material (or modified versions of it) with contractual assumptions of liability to the recipient, for any liability that these contractual assumptions directly impose on those licensors and authors.