Recipe Key adds dietary icons to your recipe posts by integrating with your categories and tags. It provides users with a quick and simple visual of the key dietary features of the recipes on your site!
Recipe Key is a plugin for WordPress and was built for Genesis Framework by StudioPress. Recipe Key pulls the information that’s already part of your site from your categories and tags and adds a visual icon at the top of your post!
Every Food Blogger Needs This Plugin!
If you use Foodie Pro Theme , it’s homepage Featured Posts widget allows you to display your Recipe Key icons using their widget.
- Gluten Free
- Quick (Meal)
- High Protein
- Low Carb
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free
- Completely independent of your recipe plugin!
- Improve Navigation!
- Easy CSS customization! (see Installation page)
- SEO Optimized!
- Fast with no plugin bloat!
- Increase Pageviews!
- Decrease Bounce Rate!
- Improve User Experience!
- Visually Appealing!
- Minimal Setup – Most websites can be setup in seconds!
- Tested and verified on WordPress 4.x and 5.0+
- Genesis Framework