Recipe Key adds dietary icons to your recipe posts by integrating with your categories and tags. It provides users with a quick and simple visual of the key dietary features of the recipes on your site!
Recipe Key is a plugin for WordPress and was built for Genesis Framework by StudioPress and it’s many many child themes. Recipe Key pulls the information that’s already part of your site from your categories and tags and adds a visual icon at the top of your post!
Every Food Blogger Needs This Plugin!
For Foodie Pro Theme users, Recipe Key uses the same widget styling and displays Recipe Key icons with the ability to sort by both category and tag!
- Gluten Free
- Diary Free
- Nut Free
- Egg Free
- Sugar Free
- Low Carb
- High Protein
- Quick (Meal)
- Minimal Setup – Most websites can be setup in seconds!
- Completely independent of your recipe plugin!
- Improve Navigation!
- Easy CSS customization! (see Installation)
- SEO Optimized!
- Fast with no bloat!
- Increase Pageviews!
- Decrease Bounce Rate!
- Improve User Experience!
- Visually Appealing!
- Genesis Framework
- Foodie Pro (v2.0+) Optimized
- Tested and verified on WordPress 4.x and 5.0+
- Genesis Framework with Any Child Theme