Use the below instructions to help you get Recipe Key Premium up and running in no time!
Install Recipe Key Premium
- Download Recipe Key Plugin
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin to display the WordPress Plugin upload field.
- Click Choose File to navigate your local file directory.
- Select the Recipe Key Plugin to upload and install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Configure Recipe Key Premium
First off, you need Genesis Framework by StudioPress. Recipe Key needs Genesis to work. After you’ve installed Recipe Key Premium you’ll want to configure it. Recipe Key works by looking at your tags and categories you have and have set your posts for. Based off of what you mark your posts recipe key will display those icons. Note that if you don’t have a category or tag set, it will NOT show up! Make sure you add it if you want it to display.
Tags & Categories
If you don’t already have categories or tags setup start by adding them. Use the following:
- gluten free or gluten-free
- dairy free or dairy-free
- nut free or nut-free
- egg free or egg-free
- high protein or high-protein
- low carb or low-carb
- quick (meal)
Sidebar Widget (Recipe Key Legend)
Too add the widget sidebar simply go to your Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Widget and add the Recipe Key Sidebar widget to your Primary Sidebar.
Recipe Key Menu
If you’re having problems you can go to Admin Dashboard > Settings > Recipe Key to see your categories, tags and wordpress configuration. See the video below for more info!
Foodie Pro Feature Widget
If you have Foodie Pro Theme you can use the Recipe Key Feature Widget and get the same awesome Foodie Pro Theme Feature Widget with the benefit of Recipe Key integration!
Check out more in the video below!
Customizing your CSS